Monday, November 2, 2009

Classmates.

Sometimes people are pretty funny.

Today, intermixed with listening to a rousing lecture on foreign currency exchanges in my advanced accounting class, my friend Michelle and I were chatting via gmail. Who knows what kinds of oddities were discussed, but eventually we came around to the idea of starting a club, complete with club shirts, secret handshakes, and even nicknames. "What do you want your nickname to be?" I asked her. She took a second to respond, so I looked over at her computer (yes, the chatting was done while sitting right next to each other). That's when I saw a google search up of "Top 10 Stripper Names." Perfect location to find the desired nickname, I suppose. Best comment? "BYU is blocking all the good name sites." Interesting find. Thanks, Bambi.

Later in the day we were discussing how funny it was that we call all our teachers simply by their last names, as if we're all on a football team. That's when Ian piped up, "Yeah, next thing you know we'll be tapping them on the butt, saying, 'great lecture, professor.'" The mental image was too much to bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment