Sunday, June 5, 2011

Yosemite.

This weekend my ward went on a camp out to a little place called Yosemite. It was very cold. But it was very beautiful.








We hiked to the top of Yosemite Falls, which is probably one of the prettiest hikes I have ever done. During the course of the 8 point something mile long hike my feet got fairly dirty. Alright, they were downright grimy. Not knowing where to wash up (slash afraid of the frigid river water nearby), I did what any respectable camper would do: I pretended my feet were clean and stuck a pair of socks on 'em. Needless to say, I spent a decent amount of time in the shower yesterday scrubbing all that caked on dirt off my feet. All part of the camping experience :) Overall, though, the trip was thoroughly enjoyable. Just as spectacular as everyone said it would be.

1 comment: